QueenyBee and Co, Terms & Conditions
Please take time to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions below.
1. ‘THE COMPANY’ is Ms Charlie A Hunter T/A QueenyBee and Co – Registered Address 11 Redwing Close, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6DA.
2. THE HIRER’ is the person hiring the equipment from the Company and whose name appears on the
booking form and /or Invoice. The Hirer must be at least 18 years of age.
3. ‘THE PERIOD OF HIRE’ means the time commencing with the arrival of the equipment onsite, and terminating when the equipment is removed by the Company.
4. ‘A BOOKING’ is the contract entered into by the Hirer and the Company which is defined by the detailed hire of goods on the invoice and/or booking form between the Company and the Hirer.
5. ‘BOOKING FORM’ is the form issued by the Company to the Hirer containing details of the Equipment, Period of Hire and Hire Charge
EQUIPMENT’ means the bell tents and other materials specified on the Booking Form being owned
and maintained by the Company provided to the Hirer. Equipment does not include that of the Third
6. ‘HIRE CHARGE’ is the total amount due under the invoice including delivery, assembly, installation,
disassembly and collection of the equipment.
7. ‘THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER’ is a company or individual not owned directly by the Company and shall not form any part of a contractual obligation between the Company and the Hirer.
8. ‘THIRD PARTY EQUIPMENT’ is equipment owned, supplied, erected and maintained by a Third Party
Supplier. All such equipment shall not be the responsibility of the Company.
All bookings are taken on the understanding that the customer has read and accepted all terms and conditions stated.
QueenyBeeandCo will not accept any responsibility for the hirer not thoroughly reading and understanding all terms and conditions.
1. To secure your date (Savethedate) we require 50% deposit of the full balance.
2. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. QueenyBee and Co will continue to take enquiries for all dates until the Save the Date deposit is received. These are non-refundable. Payment of the booking fee is the hirer's acceptance and understanding of all terms.
The booking invoice is a binding contract between QueenyBee and Co, and the hirer, and does not require a signature to confirm this. The transfer of monies acts as the hirer's signature and acceptance. Non-signature is not sufficient to cancel this agreement.
Any questions regarding any of the terms must be reported to QueenyBee and Co. within 7 days of the save-the-date deposit.
1. 25% booking fee is required to secure the booking. This is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to the event. Failure to pay the final instalment on time will result in the booking being cancelled.
4. All payments to be made via bank transfer. Paypal/Card payments is only accepted at the discretion of QueenyBee & Co and could incur a service fee which will be advised at the time of request.
5. The booking is only secured after the 25% booking fee has been received.
All Furnishings, florals and any Stock used for a wedding or event remain the sole property of QueenyBee and Co at all times and all items are for HIRE only unless otherwise stated.
The hirer is solely responsible for all styled/hired goods for the duration of the hire period and is fully responsible for any injury, death or damage to any persons or property.
QueenyBee and Co cannot be held responsible for any injuries or deaths that occur during the duration of the hire period.
CHANGE OF SERVICE REQUEST
Any change requests to the services booked/invoice after booking can only be made with the discretion of QueenyBee and Co subject to availability.
1. In the event of the cancellation, all monies paid will be lost and remain the property of QueenyBee and Co, regardless of how early the booking is cancelled. However, we will consider a change of date subject to availability.
2. QueenyBee and Co will not incur any liability due to the contract not being fulfilled due to force majeure - such as extreme weather, flood, fire or any other acts of god. Every effort will be made in order to fulfil the contract.
Everything stated on the booking invoice will be provided at the event. It is the hirers responsibility to check this, and QueenyBee and Co will not be held responsible if something is missing from the invoice without the hirer informing us. In addiiton QueenyBee and Co cannot be held responsible if items don’t match other hire items form external suppliers, or the overall look is not what the hirer had envisaged.
QueenyBee and Co have full artistic control and shall be granted a full artistic licence during styling, set up and installation on the day. QueenyBee and Co will make every decision in the best interest of the hirer. This may include altering colours, positioning, props and styling themes slightly in order to achieve a greater desired effect.
THE COMPANY NON LIABILITY
1. QueenyBee and Co will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or death as a result of open flame. The hirer should ensure that candles are permitted and should take every precaution that these are used and maintained safely after QueenyBee and Co have left the venue.
2. Colour - Colours may vary from that of the picture, due to availability, lighting, camera etc. Colours will be sourced as close to the colour pictured as possible.
3. Chairs - QueenyBee and Co cannot be held responsible for ill-fitting chair hangings if chairs are a particularly distinctive shape from venues or other suppliers.
4. Linens - All linens are washed in non-biological detergent and QueenyBee and Co will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions due to this. All linens are ironed, however slight creasing may occur through transportation. This is not a matter for complaint.
QueenyBee and Co is eligible to take and use photography taken during the hire period. We will not share any images before the event has taken place.
LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTY
The Company will not be responsible for and the Hirer will indemnify the Company against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property howsoever caused.
The Company will not be liable for any: Act of God including but not limited to tempest, fire, flood, storm, pandemic or natural disaster; War, civil war, sabotage or act of terrorism; Government sanction, embargo, import or export regulation or order; Labour disputes, including strikes, lockouts, boycotts or other industrial action; Failure in the transportation of equipment, machinery or personnel or in the provision of any utility including power, gas, water, or communication services. While every effort will be made by the Company to carry out any booking accepted, however, the full performance of it is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon Act of God, War, Strikes, Riots, Lockouts or any other disturbances. Fire, Flood, Storm, Gale or Tempest restrictions on the use of Transport, Fuel or Power. Requisitioning Storage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company. Choice of Law. This contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
In the event that the Company fails to fulfil any terms of the hire contract the Company’s liability is limited to refund or cancellation of any hire charge and in no circumstances will the Company be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claim whatsoever which arises out of or in connection with the hire of the equipment. The Company’s entire liability under and in connection with the hire contract shall not exceed the amount of the hire charge. The Company shall not be liable for damage or loss of any of the equipment. Your statutory rights are not affected. The Hire Charge does not include making good any repairs to the Site unless caused by the negligence of the Company’s servants, agents or contractors. From handover at set up to hirer, the company will request an authorisation signature to accept the hire goods. From that time the company is not liable for the safety of the hire goods until the confirmed date of collection.
QueenyBee and Co. holds a Full Public Liability Insurance, our insurance certificate is available on request.
The Company reserves the right to amend their website and terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice, the Hirer obligations not being limited to the above. The contract will be terminated in the event of non-payment, or if there is a breach of the terms and conditions. If any clause is deemed invalid it will not affect the rest of the terms and conditions.
Any questions regarding any of the above can be emailed to
Charlie Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org